Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Tiahrt's Troubles, the blog dedicated to following the missteps, mistakes, and mischief of Todd Tiahrt, Congressman from the 4th District of Kansas and current candidate for the United States Senate.

I'm here to keep you, fellow Kansans, informed about the campaign of this mad man as well as his increasingly unsettling votes and activities. While I am confident that Tiahrt's free-wheeling, inside-the-beltway personality will not lead him to a Senate seat, I hope to help bring his ideas back to main street (because we all know how rare it is to see Todd in-state).

Stay tuned for future updates, and keep reading.

Yours on the Range,

Publius

1 comment:

  1. It seems to me that your site is dedicated to "beating up" on Mrs. Vicki Tiahrt. Vicki is an American and she has a right to voice her opinion via twitter or whatever form she may chose. I guess I can assume you're with the Moran campaign (or the lack there-of) If so, Tiahrt must be doing something right.

    ReplyDelete